|Senior Consultant, The Integra Group, 2002-2003|
- Developed towboat application for barge transportation company. Installed
and tested application on initial towboat during active towing on
lower Mississippi river. Trained Captain and Pilot to use application to
log official activities. Application provided drag-and-drop functionality
to visually record the pick up and drop off of barges
to and from the towboat.
- Designed and developed web-based financial
reporting application for software vendor to governmental entities.
Application could generate customized Balance Sheet, Income, Revenue,
Trial Balance, and Expenditure Statements.
Principal Consultant, One Community, Inc., 2000 - 2002
- Converted credit risk functionality of loan
origination project from client application to a Business-To-Business
(B2B) web site.
- Worked closely with client to determine
business requirements of several major version releases. Documented
functional and technical specifications for use by development staff.
- Responsible for performance testing of loan
origination system during transition from mixed Windows NT / Windows
2000 environment to a full Windows 2000 environment using Rational
Software testing tools.
Consultant / Senior Consultant / Principal Consultant, Executive Focus Group 1997 -
- During initial months of employment, accepted
Lead Developer role for loan origination project and saw project through
to production implementation of version 1.0.
- Designed, developed and implemented loan
origination project enhancement to allow batches of loans to be
processed. Total batch value could be up to one billion dollars.
- Lead Architect and Development Manager during
first phase of system conversion to three-tier architecture. The
successful system was the subject of a Microsoft case study..
Software Engineer, Bridge Information Systems, 1995 - 1997
- Primary developer for company's flagship
real-time equity charting functionality.
- Designed and implemented enhancements enabling
sales force to better market software to clients trading in Asian
Assistant Actuary, National Casualty Company, 1992 - 1994
- Developed spreadsheet based proposal system for
the Vice-President of Marketing.
- Created database application to merge sales
information from multiple data sources into a single comprehensive
- Performed advanced actuarial computer support
functions including complex research, analysis and reporting of health
insurance operations data.
Actuarial Assistant, William M. Mercer, 1989 - 1992
- Performed annual pension valuations through
programming and spreadsheet analysis.